Wednesday 27 March 2013

Justin Bieber Topless in Polish Airport

Professional Numpty

Oh dear, this boy really is going off the rails big time.

Not sure how old he is, 17ish? maybe.... I actually really don't care, but after his latest visit to the UK and all the cock ups he made there I guess any further news that crops up about the little brat might just catch my attention a little. (emphasise a "little")

The worrying thing is though is that if history is anything to go by then we have kind of seen this type of random behaviour before...
And all the others that started off like this really didn't finish up on the right side of "alright".

Now seriously I know there's alot of fans out there that adore this little boy and I would never wish anyone dead but I seriously look at this kid and wonder if it is a case of history repeating itself, sorry but he really does remind me of Michael Jackson....

Jackson had a very limited childhood and some of his behaviour as a child growing up really was questionable, which, isn't all that different from our little Canadian friend here.

After the showdown with the press and photographers in the UK recently it really does show just how unstable this lad is, where does it end?

Maybe he is another Lohan in the making.

Maybe I'm just getting older and wiser? Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment